ASA 105 Advanced Coastal Navigation
Two days of intensive instruction followed up with at-home practice. The test is taken when the student is ready.
Taught in a classroom environment with a small class size to emphasize individual attention, you will learn to:
- navigate using traditional methods
- compensate for currents and leeway and allow for compass imperfections
- navigate through fog using chart, parallel ruler and divider
You will be able to really understand the information a chart is giving you, and be able to interpret your chart-plotter information better as well.
About The Course:
- Students will register for two days
- Each class has a maximum of six students
- $545 per person or $945 for a couple