Marine Electrical Systems
If there is one area that mystifies boat owners it is the electrical system (not to be confused with electronics!). Most things on a boat are black and white… plumbing either leaks or it doesn’t, a furler works or it doesn’t. Marine electrical on the other hand has many ‘”gray areas” depending on how charged up you are, how big the battery bank is, how many amp hours you use, and many other variables.
This course is two days of intensive instruction about boat electrical systems and all the “gray areas”:
- All the various parts
- Power management
- Different types of battery configurations
- Power monitors
- Amp hours
At the end of the two days you have a good feel of how big your battery bank should be, how many amps your charger should be, how long your battery bank will give power and why.
About The Course:
- Students will register for two days
- Each class has a maximum of six students
- $495 per person
Special Package Pricing for Diesel, Boat Systems and Marine Electrical 15% OFF when all three are paid and taken in the same year.
Offered a few times each year:
- March 29 – April 2nd, 2021 Diesel/Spring commissioning and Boat/Electrical Systems
- April 15 – April 19th, 2021 Diesel/Spring commissioning and Boat/Electrical Systems
- October 18 – October 22nd, 2021 Diesel/Fall decommissioning and Boat/Electrical Systems